[orca-list] Question about compiling Orca on Fedora

Hello,
I have a question about compiling Orca on Fedora.
How can I make it working after compiling it to a default location?
I could make it working after compiling it to /usr location, but I have to retype this prefix command in configure for each update. I assume that compiling to /usr is the easiest method but how can I make it working after compiling it to /usr/local for not retyping the configure command with /usr prefix each time?
Thank you!
--
regards,
Vsevolod