Re: [orca-list] Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

Le 30/10/2022 à 00:03, Kyle via orca-list a écrit :
this does not bode well for a searchable
list archive, which I think we can all agree is quite necessary. As things stand
now, it may be better to brave the uncharted waters of Discourse,

I disagree. I am confident that the current issue will be solved and won't use
any other medium than a mailing list. This is only my choice, of course.

Cheers,
Didier