Re: [orca-list] Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

Le 20/10/2022 à 19:51, Kyle via orca-list a écrit :
 That said, from what I'm reading, Joanie has
proposed moving us to a list hosted by Debian, and I'm OK with that as long as
that's where Joanie is headed and as long as it can be made clear somewhere that
Debian only hosts the list, so that people don't think Debian is involved in any
way other than hosting.

Debian would be no more involved than gnome currently is, just kindly providing
the list hosting as gnome does with the current list. Hint: I am not a gnome
user either.

Didier