Re: [orca-list] ORCA on WSL 2

Howdy Christian,

If you're using Windows 11 audio is supposed to just work out of the
box. I don't have a Windows box myself, but I have heard others talk
about it and read an article that says no setup is required.

If you're using Windows 10, and maybe earlier byt I'm not sure, the
instructions for audio here:

https://git.2mb.codes/~stormdragon2976/tintin-endoftime

might work for you.

Thanks,