Re: [orca-list] Accessibility is now an official KDE Goal for the next 3 years

Howdy Chrys,

Awesome! This is very good news.

Thanks,
Storm

On Wed, Oct 05, 2022 at 05:59:03PM +0200, Chrys wrote:
Howdy List,

Iā€˜m very happy to announce that the KDE community (including me  šŸ˜ŽšŸ‘) vote for  Accessibility as one of its
main goals. The goal remains active for three years. This is big and will make KDE to an accessibility first
Desktop Environment.

The first batch of accessibility features and fixes could be tested in upcoming plasma 5.26 release on okt
11th.

Cheers chrys