Re: [orca-list] Let's move to orca freelists org

Hi all,

I am now subscribed to the new list as well. I'm glad it has been created.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to the long thread. We needed that discussion.

Joanie, thank you for all you do for all of us and for informing us of the new list. Thank you to all who
answer questions and help all of us when we need it.

Blessings,

Victor

Sent from my iPhone