Re: [orca-list] OT: Possibly wrong command

Please write me back complete correct command, I will save it to my document with this command.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Vojta.

Dne 23. 03. 22 v 11:54 Jeanette C. napsal(a):
Mar 23 2022, Vojtech šmiro via orca-list has written:

Hello,

I am using this command:
espeak-ng -v cs-max -f file.txt --stdout | lame -q 9 - file.mp3
You must use a plus sign to add a voice variant. A further general note:
variant names are case sensitive, make sure you spell the names exactly
right. This is purely a general note of caution, in case you try other
voice variants.

Best wishes,

Jeanette