Re: [orca-list] Selecting web content in Visual Studio Code terminal window

22.03.2022 16:43, Andy Borka via orca-list пишет:
I have a problem selecting content in the user interface. Do the folowing for an example.
1. Load Visual Studio Code 1.66 insider's.
2. While in an empty environment, press Ctrl+grave (`) for a terminal window.
3. In the terminal prompt, type ls and press ENTER.
4. Turn on browse mode with ORCA+A.
5. Navigate to the results from the ls command.
6. Try using selection commands on the results.
Expected results: OrcA announces and selects the requested content.
Actual results: Orca does nothing and remains silent.
I can confirm that issue on Arch Linux with Orca 42.1 and the latest Visual Studio Code Insiders. I have tried to turn on the carrot mode by pressing F7, but it doesn't work, it doesn't turn on.
--
regards,
Vsevolod