Re: [orca-list] Raspbery pie 400 now working

Hello,

Raspbian imager can be used without sight, it's a bit inconvenient, but
can be done.

OCRDesktop is your primary tool here, you can use tab for changing focus
and enter for submitting a choice.

There are even some flags, OS image can be selected in this way for example.

See:

$ rpi-imager --help

for more information.

Best regards

Rastislav

Dňa 19. 3. 2022 o 16:17 Michael Weaver via orca-list napísal(a):
My Raspbery Pie 4 or 400 is now working with Orca but the person helping me had to create a Raspbian OS
with Rasbian Imager because no other Imaging tool we used like image Writer in Linux didn’t work.
We tried Raspbian, Stormux amd I even tried Ubuntu Mate. Even pre installed Raspbian on SD didn’t even boot
properly.
Now I have a Raspbian the latest version Bullseye now up and running, is there a way to back up the system
before I make changes?
I notice it comes with the Crome browser and unlike Ubuntu or Solus which I now run on a Laptop, the
version that is on my Pie appears accessible with Orca without having to add the accessibility flag or
whatever to a configuration file to get Crome to read web pages properly so Raspbian seems a little ahead
on that feature it seems.

Sent from my iPhone