[orca-list] Inaccessible Text Editor in Fedora WorkStation 36

Yesterday, I learned that this is out, and wanted to have a look, so, I started it up.  I decided I would try the text editor, since this is one of the things that has been changed.  When I opened a blank document, and started typing, That whole first line was repeated as I added and removed characters. Maybe the first line is meant to be the title?  On adding more lines, I found that orca was silent. What's more, flat review revealed nothing.  One more thing, when I tried to connect to my wifi network, the gui became unresponsive, and I had to turn my machine off with the power button.

Just my quick first impressions,

Dave  H.