Re: [orca-list] Alt+super+s key combo does not work

Hi,

I can confirm with Ubuntu 22.04 default gnome and Orca 42 on a Dell 5480 Touch. I did not pay attention before because I did not set Alt-Super+S for a sighted person. Now I installed another Dell 5480 and set Alt+Super+S to start Orca automatically the laptop keeps silent after restart. Even the system-ready sound did not play. I then press Alt+Super+S to deactivate Orca. After restarting the laptop the system-ready-sound returns and I start Orca with Alt+F2 > orca.

Maybe it is only an issue with Ubuntu 22.04?

Milton