Re: [orca-list] Renaming profiles

Hi Vojta,

If you open up ~/.local/share/orca/user-settings.conf in your favourite editor, you'll find it contains a JSON object with all your preferences - including the profiles.

Mine has four main 'keys': "general", "profiles", "pronunciations" and "keybindings". The second one should be of interest to you. Each profile's key is the name of that profile, so renaming that would rename the profile.

Please note that there is a node "profile" inside each main profile node. This node's values should be renamed, too.

I hope my explanation makes any sense.

Good luck,
Frans-Willem