[orca-list] Which distribution of Chromium do you use?

Hello list,

Attending some online meetings through Zoom web client in Chromium, I
experience a quite annoying problem, where interaction with text fields
on the page causes Orca to freeze.

This state is so severre that not even orca -r helps, the screenreader
restarts and announces it, but that's all, it freezes again immediately.

Sometimes, Chromium itself crashes in the process.

Since I used Chrome before with Zoom and I don't remember things being
this bad, I suspect if Snap couldn't be behind this, as I have installed
Chromium in this way.

Which distribution of Chromium do you use? I saw there is one on
Flathub, perhaps there are some debs or AppImages too, I need to check
that out.

Do you encounter any issues interacting with the Zoom web client?

Thanks!

Best regards

Rastislav