Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu Mate 22.04 getting stuck

    It seems that with Debian Bullseye 11.4,  the lockup  happens less often on my system.  ORCA was updated to version 3.38.2 although I'm not sure that matters.  Pressing insert-space to bring up the preferences menu can get you out of the situation, or killing the Marco process is another way.