[orca-list] Orca Stops Reading Web Page in Chrome Unstable

Hello,

Another individual posted about this a couple of days ago, and I said that I was not seeing the issue, but am definitely seeing it now. After a short time of using Chrome Dev with Orca 43Beta, Orca stops reading out anything inside of Chrome. Is anyone else seeing something like this?+

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

Check out and subscribe to BlindTechAdventures in podcast audio form on YouTube for the latest happenings in tech.

Thank you, and have a great day!