Re: [orca-list] any accessible way of using postman?

19.01.2022 16:15, kk's Programming Hub via orca-list пишет:
I have a situation where I have to use postman for testing REST API
calls to my backend.
Sometimes back it was inaccessible.
I wish to know if there is any way one can use it with Orca?
I am in the similar situation as you and I tried to use Postman for manual API testing.
Unfortunately, no. Nothing changes at all.
Postman is not accessible on any platform I have tried, Windows, MacOS, I really doubt it's accessible on Linux. The thing is that the interface of Postman isn't intuitive at all so you don't know what to start from when the app is launched. That is the first thing that I met when started interacting with it, so I couldn't even continue. One thing that can be done is automated API testing with REST Assured API plugin for maven, but of course that's not a solution because we first need to have a manual testing of API before doing automated tests. There are issues about Postman Accessibility on github where developers always promis to look at this problem but nothing happens for 5 years I believe...
https://community.postman.com/t/postman-client-accessibility/17790
https://github.com/postmanlabs/postman-app-support/issues/3121
--
regards,