Re: [orca-list] Orca and gsuite

Actually, Google Workspace still works best on Windows.

On Thu, Jan 13, 2022 at 1:37 PM Jason White via orca-list <orca-list gnome org> wrote:
I've had issues with the accessibility of GSuite under multiple
operating systems. However, I haven't tried Chrome OS recently, which is
probably the best - as developers at Google maintain everything from
application to operating system and screen reader.

My main purpose in commenting on this thread is to note that LibreOffice
accessibility development has been more active recently. The Document
Foundation established a contract for (and sought a vendor to work on)
development of accessibility API regression testing in LibreOffice, and
there has been activity in the last few weeks on the LibreOffice
accessibiity list.