Re: [orca-list] Orca and gsuite

Hello,

I am interested in this too, because I sometimes need to work with Word or Excel and it doesn't work well on linux. I don't want to use Windows if I can work in another systems.

And did you try Cloudready OS? I've tried in on Hypra from external device and it worked fine. You can use it, while Orca be better with that and you can test with Orca too, if Joanie will want.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Vojta.