Re: [orca-list] when trying to select a date to listen back on this page I am unable to

I think I got it. In order to pop up the calendar, you first need to tab onto the read-only text box and click it with the left click emulation key. Then you can click the previous month using either the left click emulation or using the list of clickable items, alt+shift+a, or you can click the day you want if you're trying to listen to a show on an earlier day this month. The days that have shows are spoken as the full date if I read this correctly. I noticed that last month there was a set of days starting I believe on the 10th that didn't speak the full date, and I assume this was because of the holidays, when shows usually are repeated from other days or simply don't air. The other thing I noticed is that if I clicked on December, I only got December, but November showed up at the top and I could click it to get its calendar. Once you click on the date, it fills in the read-only text box and the show for that day shows up in a player below the calendar. Yeah it seems a little hacky, but it does work. I actually got this working the same way in both Brave and Firefox. Hope it helps.

~Kyle