Re: [orca-list] Orca and plugins

Howdy,

Great that you got it done 8). I forgot to say that libpeas is needed to make. But i hope that configue
caught my misstake.

Maybe it would be a cool idea to come up with an PKGBUILD to make installing and test more easy on arch based
systems. That would bring the package manager on board and avoid „just overwrite“ files.

Maybe Storm_dragon, Kyle or any other talented PKGBUILD constructer wanna help out here ;)?

Currently i work on translation API.

Cheers chrys