Re: [orca-list] Flat review doesn't work when chrome is opened

10.01.2022 09:24, Vsevolod Popov пишет:
Orca master, I noticed a bug when trying to use flat review after working with chrome.
I updated to the latest Orca master commit and it wasn't fixed. When it happens, Numlock is always activated later and it cannot be turned off. The restarting of orca and chrome doesn't help. I couldn't understand the exact time it happens, but i noticed it happens after some time of using chrome. However, I should try to use chromium or Firefox to tell if it's the exact problem after using chrome or orca in general.
I cannot reproduce exact steps, but here's what I usually do.
1. Open chrome.
2. Go to https://web.telegram.org/z/
3. When using a web version of telegram, I often use flat review to switch to chats and press buttons. It works for the first time, but then flat review keys simply stop working and I cannot use them anywhere. I cannot use them in terminal when chrome is opened because strange keys are passed like h or 9 or something and I cannot review the screen with flat review.
When not using the terminal, number keys are passed to the system and numlock is always stated as turned on. When pressing a + key it doesn't work like it should with numlock turned off, but it prints + symbol instead. Closing chrome and restarting orca doesn't help to solve the problem, only the restart of system helps.
When pressing num lock key, orca always says "Num lock off".
It didn't change, restarting of Orca doesn't help as I mentioned.
I could demonstrate this behavior in log file, I simply had chrome opened and I tried to use flat review in other windows and switch num lock on and off.
I use the latest stable chrome version.
Here's the log:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ui062k1r2enugv/flatreview?dl=1
Thank you!--