[orca-list] orca master: bug with old version of thunderbird (52.9.1) during a response to an email

hello,

First of all, I would like to point out that for several reasons, I am still stuck with this old version of thtunderbird. :(

since a commit earlier this year, the writing of an email has been broken. when I start to write, I can no longer read the answer of the previous mail which is below my answer.

here is an orca debug showing the problem:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hy5i7toeou3pn3r/debug-2022-01-10-13%3A02%3A18.out?dl=1

I tried to find the commit responsible for this, but I couldn't do it yet. I think several commits are responsible for the breakage ...

thanks for a correction, if possible

Jerem