Re: [orca-list] Passing keys to guest in virt-manager

understand it, the handling of whether the keys go to the host or guest
is done differently between VirtualBox and virt-manager. In my
understanding, in VirtualBox keypresses go by default to the guest
except if pressed with right control, in which case they go to the host.
Whereas in virt-manager there are two modes, one for host and one for
guest, and one switches between theses two modes by pressing
control-alt-g.

Can somebody either confirm if this is right or, if it's wrong, correct
me?

Did you find if this is correct or not? I have had a great deal of trouble with the exact same problem you are facing. Very frustrating to try to give input on a guest machine and it keeps going to host instead. I almost wish there were an optional orca setting for a call out that would tell you, “guest command x y z” or even ,“now using host”.

Thank you,

-Reece O’Bryan
C: (502)-827-3724
1645 Parkway, Sevierville, TN 37862