Re: [orca-list] Invisible objects on web sites

Hey all.

This is now fixed in master and the gnome-41 branch. That said, while
the bug is fixed (Orca presents the content), the behavior is not quite
what I think is ideal, due to the page markup.

Basically, the checkbox has a super huge name which comes from an
ancestor label element. So Orca first presents the giant name along
with the unchecked checkbox. Then as you down arrow, you wind up
getting a repeat of the rest of the name/label. And there are a number
of lines per checkbox because of the authoring.

You can work around this by structural navigation if it's bothersome.
Other suggestions welcome -- including "leave it as is because
heuristics are hard to get right". :)

--joanie