Re: [orca-list] Orca can no longer identify clickables in Firefox 99 nightly

Woo hoo! Nice work Peter. And thanks for taking care of this.
--joanie

On Wed, 2022-02-23 at 10:40 +0100, Peter Vágner via orca-list wrote:
Hello,

Great news! I have talked to Jamie and he managed to find the
regression
cause while doing his wonders at Mozilla.

He should be able to deal with it tomorrow and the day after it might
appear in a public build if no more related issues will be
discovered.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 22. 2. 2022 o 21:06 Peter Vágner via orca-list napísal(a):
Hello,

I think I have figured it out.

If I start an english build of firefox, it is working fine. If I
start
firefox localized into slovak, orca is unable to identify
clickables.

I am afraid this is going to be difficult. I have no idea where and
what to check.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 22. 2. 2022 o 20:37 Joanmarie Diggs napísal(a):
That's weird. For me, I always see three clickable items in
Firefox;
never 0. Thanks for looking into it some more!

--joanie