Re: [orca-list] How to go to plugins?

Hello,

in Ubuntu Mate 22.04 on Raspberry I can't find any way to install libpeas, sorry.

Vojta.

Dne 11. 02. 22 v 18:18 chrys napsal(a):
Howdy,

sure its available for ubuntu :), its part of gnomes infrastructure. its used by gedit and others as well.
see here:
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libpeas

it currently could be the case that if you activate a plugin in plugin manager and restart orca, the plugin is disabled again. that's because the settings key in your

~/.local/share/orca/user-settings.conf

the settins key is the following

"activePlugins": [ "Clipboard" ],

backup the file first, take care to not break the syntax of the json comma, brackets, level and so on.

i do not fix up the old JSON stuff currently. its going to be fixed with all the upcoming settings rework.

cheers chrys