[orca-list] How to use shift lock as orca modifier

Hi list,

I want to remap CapsLock to another key and in the Orca preferences I have orca modifier set to CapsLock,ShiftLock.

However I am unable to activate any Orca keybinding with shift lock.

I have check option to enable shift lock by pressing both shift keys in Keyboard preferences (layout tab). Then I tried pressing both shift keys and some other keys but nothing happened.

Perhaps I am doing it the wrong way.

Has anyone ever done this? If so, could you please share your experience.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

System:

- Debian 10 with Mate

Regards