Re: [orca-list] Setting shortcuts in gnome 42

On 9/8/22 11:27, Vsevolod Popov via orca-list wrote:
I noticed that gnome settings panel became a bit more accessible since I tried to use it last time. But I still cannot understand how and where do I set shortcuts for opening terminal or keyboard layout switching?

It's under the keyboard settings. Custom Shortcuts will lead you to a button that allows you to add a shortcut. However, the text fields displayed in the dialogue for adding a shortcut have no labels, and trying to enter flat review didn't work for me.