Re: [orca-list] Interesting Chromium accessibility-related crash

I seem unable to reproduce this crash here running Orca 42.3. I looked at the page you linked in Chromium, Google Chrome and Brave, and all allowed me to hold the h key and just let it wrap around and around really fast without crashing. It's possible that some kind of bug has popped up in one of the later git revisions. Maybe try a bisect to find the commit that causes this. Hope that helps.

~Kyle