Re: [orca-list] Rows and columns.

Hello,
This change landed about a month ago. So if you can, make sure your version is recent enough.
Then if everything is in the right place

Go into the Orca preferences for Firefox or Chrome/Chromium. On the
last page tab you'll find a section called "Table Navigation". It
includes checkboxes for announcing cell headers, announcing cell
coordinates, skipping blank cells, etc.

Hopefully tuning this to your preferences will make it work for you the way you would like it to.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 4. 8. 2022 o 10:47 Hwaen Ch'uqi via orca-list napísal(a):
Greetings,

I must surely be overlooking something obvious, but having recently
upgraded orca to 43.beta, I am finding that row and column positions
are being given when tabbing through web pages. I cannot find a way to
disable this. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hwaen Ch'uqi