[orca-list] Chromium not working in arch and another issue.

Hi all,

I have 2 problems which I am hping someone will be able to help with.

First, while using chromium in jenux, I had no problems working with it using orca. Today after updates chromium is silemt.  There were a couple of QT apps one of which was QT-webview.  I am not sure what is going on.  I am using gnome as my desktop which leads to my second problem.

For some reason, after loging into my non root user account, I am givin a message  which says something about not be able to access a file or something in the /sys directory.  Loging in as root works without a problem.  I could reinstall chusing mate as my desktop but would rather not do that if I could avoid it.  Anyone else had this problem?  Thanks.

Matthew