Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu mate installation work around

Thanks Kyle, that worked. Terminal bug was also fixed by installing 40. I now have a stable Ubuntu mate,
installed on a USB stick, that I can use for troubleshooting or testing. Thanks to everyone who contributed
in this thread, for all your help!

Guy