[orca-list] word echo and read all not working in google docs

Dear all.

I am using Orca 40.0 with chromium on Ubuntu 20.04.

My experience with Google Sheets is excelent (in fact better than with
Calc).

But with google docs it's really frustrating.

Firstly, echo by word does not work there at all.

Meaning when I write a word and press space, the word is not read back
to me.

Secondly, when I press caps + semi colon ";" read all does not work.

What could be the issue?