Re: [orca-list] new list member

Hi Keith,

I am using Ubuntu Gnome but a while ago I noticed a list of keyboard commands:

http://securitronlinux.com/bejiitaswrath/some-useful-tips-for-the-linux-mate-desktop/#toc-useful-keyboard-shortcuts-for-the-linux-mate-desktop

Op 20-10-2021 om 18:32 schreef Keith Reedy via orca-list:
Hi folks,
My name is keith Reedy and I am planning to move from the mac to ubuntu-mate.  As you mite guess I will have
some questions.
First of all I am looking for a list of keyboard commands.  I did find a list or 2 on the web but they are so
badly presented that I had a good bit of trouble reading them.
Does any one have a clearly written list of Keyboard commands or can any one guide me to one.
Thanks in advance.
Keith Reedy
We are Braille Bible printers,
http://biblesfortheblind.org