Re: [orca-list] google insync

No, but thought about trying it. I did find a solution that works with Google Drive though. It’s a command
line utility called Google Dash Drive Dash OCAMLFUSE. By the way, I have to give many kudos! Excellent work
has been done with Google chrome, or should I say chromium-based browsers, and Orca! Thank you to everyone
for all your hard work.

JAWS Certified, 2021, https://www.freedomscientific.com/Training/Certification