Re: [orca-list] Linux performance benchmarks

On 27/11/21 14:54, John Berden via orca-list wrote:
So, I need to make Linux performance benchmarks.
I tried Phoronix Test Suite, but the results are not very accessible.

Have you investigated whether it offers alternative output formats, or different options for presenting the results?

You didn't explain why the output isn't very accessible.

For example, if it can export to CSV format, you should be able to read the results in a text editor or a spreadsheet tool.