Re: [orca-list] Using Gnucash with Orca

Hi all,
GNUCash seemsstill  is not accessible, and posibly accessibility needs
to be implmented in the GNUCash side, but you can try Homebank, I
remember it works very well with more standard widgets than GNUCash.

Is available in Arch, I think in Ubuntu / Debian too as homebank
package.
HTH
Regards
   Javier
El vie, 26-11-2021 a las 08:13 +0200, Ishe Chinyoka via orca-list