Re: [orca-list] Firefox and pdf searching.

This might be a silly question, but does that include google-chrome? I
tried it using GC with only slightly better results. Orca registers
the incremental search, but once leaving the search, the cursor has
actually moved nowhere. I would really like to not clutter my system
with yet another browser, but if your response is to more than imply
that there is no solution for firefox, then I shall give it a go.

Hwaen Ch'uqi