[orca-list] on-screen keyboard

This keeps popping up from time to time. When it does orca interaction
seems to get quite strange. I'd like the on-screen keyboard to go away
and never never appear. turning it off in  the accessibility menu and
with the relevant gsettings incantation. I'm using ubuntu 18.04LTS
(yes, I should update) and gnome.
thanks in advance for any help
Peter

--
Peter Rayner (he/him), Level 1, 187 Grattan St.
Academic Lead - Climate & Energy College <https://www.climatecollege.unimelb.edu.au>