Re: [orca-list] Which password managers do you use with orca?

On Fri, November 19, 2021 1:03 am, Matt Dizak via orca-list wrote:
I've been having the same issues myself with Keepassx/2 and others.
So figured I'd quickly write out a password manager as a CLI tool in
Python, and open source it.

There is already a linux CLI for keepass called kpcli. I am using this
tool to access our password databases and it is very good to use, but
having a accessible tool for the GUI would be good as well orcourse.

Cheers,

  Schoepp