Re: [orca-list] moving from the mac to ubuntu-mate with orca

On 17/11/21 16:23, Keith Reedy via orca-list wrote:
Like the subject line says I am planning to move from the mac to ubuntu-mate with orca.
Has any one on the list done this successfully? If so let's talk.

I have both Mac OS and Linux here. The desktop environments are very different, of course. The commands are similar, but on the Mac they're based on BSD UNIX, and consequently there are subtle differences from what you'll find in Linux.

In general, I find the Linux command line to be more comprehensive and there is better documentation for it.