Re: [orca-list] Accessibility of light-dm and replacing gdm3 with it

Hi,

You may wanna check /etc/lightdm/lightdm-gtk-greeter.conf for reader option.

It should be

reader=orca

HtH

On 11/8/21 3:14 PM, Vsevolod Popov via orca-list wrote:
Hello everyone,
Recently I installed Ubuntu 20.04 lts release on my laptop.
I installed the standard gnome edition due to the fact of issues with Ubuntu mate installer.
I replaced gnome with mate, but I have questions about login manager.
When I set the login manager to light-dm, orca doesn't speak there.
Key combinations like alt+super+s don't enable it.
Is it possible to make light-dm manager usable with orca?
I would like to replace gdm3 with light-dm because I cannot change orca's preferences on logon screen in gdm3.
Ins+space key combination doesn't do nothing there.
Thank you.

--
Edhoari Setiyoso