Re: [orca-list] usb installation media

Yep rufus is accessible. I use it all the time to burn ISO's files.

On 24 May 2021, at 19:21, Juan Hernandez via orca-list <orca-list gnome org> wrote:

Hi All,

I have been away from having my own Linux box for about 2 years.

I just bought a nifty intel NUC pc, which has amazing performance and connectivity, but no disc drive.

Online it says to use rufus to burn a bootable image to a usb drive.  But last time I checked Rufus was not accessible.

Has this changed? Or what software in windows can I use to make bootable media?

Best,

Juan