Re: [orca-list] Converting text to sound

espeak -w file.wav -w file.txt

English is default language

with the option -s you can set the speed and with -v the language for example 150 words/minute in French:

espeak -s150 -vfr -w file.txt > file.wat

or with voxin:

voxin-say -f file.txt > file.wav

with the option -l you can choose a language for example French:

voxin-say -lfr -f file.txt > file.wav

Success

Milton