Re: [orca-list] Orca jumping out from focus mode when receiving a notification

I can confirm the switch happening. This is not specific to any single
website. A few seconds after a notification is shown, my experience is
mostly with receiving an email message, Orca seems to switch off focus
mode, but I am not told of the change. It does seem to happen just
about anywhere that I may be typing and receive a notification, at
least on Firefox ... I haven't tried it in Chromium. It takes roughly 3
to 5 seconds after the notification pops up, then I'm thrown around the
page by browse mode navigation keys. Unfortunately I don't have a
debug.out yet, but I can try to capture one when I get a free moment
and can intentionally reproduce the problem.
~Kyle