Re: [orca-list] Orca jumping out from focus mode when receiving a notification

If you could capture a debug.out from when that occurs it would be
helpful. Thanks!
--joanie

On Sun, 2021-03-28 at 11:41 +0200, Vojtěch Polášek via orca-list wrote:
Hello,

I am facing a strange problem, curious if someone can reproduce it.

I am working mainly with web apps - Firefox / Element for desktop /
Visual studio code. This happens on Fedora 33 and Arch Linux, using
Mate
desktop.

When I am in focus mode e.g. typing some text into text box and I
receive a notification, after several seconds the focus mode gets
switched to browse mode. This is very unpleasant because sudenly
instead
of typing text, you start jumping around the web app because of
letter
keys navigating over headings etc.

Can someone confirm this?

Thank you,