[orca-list] Mac Book Pro - late 2011 trouble connecting to WiFi - Mint mate 64bit

Hi all

I know this isn't really the appropriate place to post this here. However, I was just wondering if anyone has
any suggestions at all.

Basically, during the live USB version of this distro, I was able to successfully connect to Wi-fi   through
an alternative driver I believe. With use of the driver manager that comes with it.

Upon installing to the hard drive though, the live installer didn't pick up the previous wifi driver.
Effectively, leaving me offline completely.
I even tried running the driver manager again which told me to: insert the mint installer. I did this and
tried proceeding to the next step but I'm not sure it's accessible with orca because I couldn't get pass it.

So, any ideas to fix this WiFi problem?

Thanks in advance.

Daniel