Re: [orca-list] POP OS

A home page url would help.

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021, Daniel McGee via orca-list wrote:

I would be interested to know about the  accessibility of this distro as well in conjunction with orca.

On 16 Mar 2021, at 16:45, Reece O'Bryan via orca-list <orca-list gnome org> wrote:

Has anyone used a screenreader like Orca with Pop OS? I am coming from using voice over and I?m not the best
with orca. Just wondering if anyone else has used this distribution that is similar to Ubuntu. Really hope
the modified Gnome Desktop plays well with orca.

Any comments, suggestions or help is very much appreciated.

Thank you,

-Reece O?Bryan
C: (502)-827-3724
1645 Parkway, Sevierville, TN 37862
thing in this email is the opinion of myself and does not reflect that of any organization or company I am
affiliated with.
This email is confidential and if you weren?t the intended recipient  them please destroy this immediately.