Re: [orca-list] Freezes in Cawbird Twitter client

I cannot reproduce the hang. When you built pyatspi did you ensure it
was going to be built and installed for python3? I had to do:

PYTHON=python3 ./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr

In order to reproduce the crash, can you tell me how to get ino a
"tweet info" label?

Thanks!
--joanie

On Fri, 2021-03-12 at 17:22 +0100, Francisco Javier Dorado Martinez via