Re: [orca-list] orca master crash in pcmanfm when trying to read status bar

I cannot reproduce this crash. From your debug.out, I should be able to
stop it from happening, but I'd still like to know *why* it's
happening. What version of pcmanfm are you using? (I have 1.3.1). And
any chance you could send me a screenshot so that I can see what your
statusbar looks like?

Thanks again!
--joanie